Birdie for ALL Putting Event @ Ronald McDonald House at Stanford
What is the event about?
We have a golf professional who will bring a 9 hole artificial putting green to Ronald McDonald House at Stanford.
What will the volunteers do at the event?
- set up this putting equipment at the facility,
- teach and cheer the patient kids there to enjoy the game,
- present some prizes donated by people to the kids
- interact with the patient kids and their families and bring the positive and holiday spirit to them
- then also all volunteers will get a chance to tour this wonderful facility that provides a home-away treatment facility to 47 patient families who come from all over the country or world.
Here is a similar event we ran last year with participation from San Jose State Women Golf team coach and players, local bank executives, middle school students.
Where will the event be?
When will the event be?
Nov.22, Friday 4-7pm